Surface Preparation - PVC
The PVC surface you are working with may have to be treated differently depending on its current state.
For optimal results on a PVC surface in a new or weathered state, please follow the instructions below for preparation and application. Links to the products utilised in this guide are listed below.
- Wash with general purpose cleaner or Ultra-Clean
- Rinse with clean water
- Abrade with 220 grit paper for better keying
- Rinse with clean water and dry
- Apply 1 coat Ultra-BondFirst
- Apply 2 final coats of Ultralast product of choice
- Products that can be used