- Technical Info
Ultra-FireGuard is a water borne acrylic membrane that is formulated in either clear or in a variety of colours and provides sealing and fire retardant qualities. Ultra-FireGuard is used to delay the normal thatch or brush fencing rotting process and subsequently lengthens the life of the thatch or fence. It also keeps the thatch sturdy and prevents birds from pulling out thatch. If sprayed on the inside it prevents dust rains in the house. Ultra-FireGuard waterproofs the roof, which will reduce the weight of the roof. It also eliminates the required frequent brushing and re-thatching of roofs.Additional advantages include:
- Ultraviolet and stain resistant
- Does not turn yellowish with age
- Good adhesion and flexibility
- Non-toxic and odour free
- Non Toxic
Ultra-Thatch can be used for the following purposes:
- Rire Retrder
- Thatch preserve
- Keep containers well sealed at moderate temperatures
- Clean up
- Clean all equipment thoroughly with water immediately after use
- Antique, New Thatch, Camouflage, Natural or in desirable colour
- Solids (% by volume)
- 70% ± 1-2%
- Spreading rate
- 650 - 1000 ml/m2
Clean all equipment thoroughly with water immediately after use.
Keep containers well sealed.
Store at moderate temperatures.